It’s late, relatively. For me anyway. I forgot to write this post earlier today (Saturday), so now, I am in front of the computer, at my bed time.
But I love you guys, and I’m scared of my fellow admin team (not really), so here I am trying to use my pretty much dead brain to think of a post for you all.
Okay, well I give up. I arranged the rest of the post while trying to think of something, and I got nothin’. I’ve been struggling with a book cover (and struggling and struggling) off and on all day, and I just can’t think of a thing to write. Such is life.
I’m just keeping it real. You know? So here’s a perfunctory picture of my dog, who happens to be snoring beside me. :)
Remember, our Birthday Bash is underway. Tons of great prizes wait at the end for seven blessed winners. Check out our giveaway page for all of the details.
If you’re a winner, you should have been contacted by the author offering the prize, if not, please contact us at
prizes at inspyromance dot com
Julie Arduini’s winner is Gail Estes Hollingworth.
The winner from Mary Alford’s guest post is Tammy Francis.
The winner from Merrillee Whren’s post is Wemble.
- Monday: Janet Ferguson – #Giveaway -Going Up South- Has Your Heart Been Broken?
- Tuesday: Roxanne Rustand – Mardi Gras! Now, to use this in a book…
- Wednesday: Heidi McCahan – Now Hear This: Unraveled is an Audiobook + a Giveaway
- Thursday: Merrillee Whren – National Banana Bread Day
- Friday: Heather Gray – An Informal Affair and a #Giveaway
- Saturday: Sally Bradley – Book Recommendation — My Hope Next Door
- Monday: Debra Lynn Collins
- Tuesday: Jolene Navarro
- Wednesday: Autumn MacArthur
- Thursday: Ginger Solomon
- Friday: Staci Stallings
- Saturday: Deb Kastner
Muffins and Moonbeams by Elizabeth Maddrey
The Soldier and the Single Mom by Lee Tobin McClain
Love at First Laugh by Heather Gray, Elizabeth Maddrey, Krista Phillips, Marion Ueckermann, and four others
For more recent releases, check out our Books page.
Have a BLESSED day!