Here’s hoping you had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior while surrounded by loved ones. In my family, we’re “doing” Christmas in three parts this year: an extended family day with my sister’s family on Christmas Eve, a quiet Christmas Day with a friend over, then our immediate family is gathering this coming week. More times to remember the most inspirational romance of all: God’s love for us.
– On Monday, Carolyne Aarsen talked about love for the long haul
– On Tuesday, Annalisa Daughety shared the behind-the-scenes of Love Finds You at Home for Christmas
– On Wednesday, Ginger Solomon talked about the joy of giving and asked YOU for your input on gifts you’d like to receive from Inspy Romance. If you haven’t replied, please do!
– On Thursday, Diane Lil Adams wished us all a Merry Christmas and shared some memories.
– On Friday, we were CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS
– On Saturday, Elizabeth Maddrey recommended a few titles and said book are always a good idea!
A Family for the Soldier (Lone Star Cowboy League) by Carolyne Aarsen
Love So Divine (Wondrous Love 2) by JoAnn Durgin
A Match for Magnolia (Seven Suitors for Seven Sisters 1) by Marion Ueckermann
The Bridesmaid’s Hero (Snowgum Creek 1.5) by Narelle Atkins
A complete list of Inspy Romance books by our authors is always available on our BOOKS tab!
Check out box sets, permanently FREE books and audiobooks on our NEWS tab!