It seems like February has flown by. I’ve enjoyed my time here on Sunday’s in addition to my regular post. I love getting to know you through your comments, and I look forward to meeting with you again in a few months.
Some things going on in my world this last week:
- The company my husband works for recently moved to a new building with all new furniture and accessories. They opened the old buildings for employees to “raid” as the new owners will be demolishing them shortly. We snagged a number of white boards, cork boards, desk chairs, and a variety of other items, including mirrors. Weird, right?
- One of my son’s and a friend put in a fire pit in my backyard. It looks awesome. Unfortunately, because it’s so muddy, his friend got his truck stuck. It took us more than fifteen minutes to get him out of the mud. :(
- Another son got engaged. I’m happy for him. He really seems to love this girl, though, sadly, I don’t know her very well.
- I made an appointment for my baby to go to the vet. He’s a mini Aussie and has one blue eye and one half-brown, half-blue eye. The blue eye has started to cloud. I’m hoping it’s nothing too serious. His name is Zorro, and he follows me everywhere. Even now he’s laying at my feet, sleeping.
We’re about halfway through our birthday giveaway, so keep the comments coming. We can’t wait to giveaway all these books. :D To learn more about what you can win, check out this Sunday Edition. For the rules, go to our giveaways page.
I pray the remainder of your February is full of love and many blessings,
Are you a winner? If so, contact us at
prizes at inspyromance dot com
- Monday: Ginger Solomon – At a Loss For Words
- Tuesday: Jill Weatherholt – Head-Spinning Blessings
- Wednesday: Elizabeth Maddrey – Evolution of a Book Cover
- Thursday: Roxanne Rustand– Downtown Abbey and Inspiration
- Friday: Valerie Comer – Which Farm Fresh Romance Heroine Are You? (with a giveaway)
- Saturday: Heidi McCahan – Ten Books I Wish Were Made Into Movies
- Monday: Merrillee Whren
- Tuesday: Sally Bradley
- Wednesday: Christina Coryell
- Thursday: Heather Gray – An Informal Arrangement & Giveaway
- Friday: JoAnn Durgin – When Life Doesn’t Go According to Plan… God’s Plan is Best!
- Saturday: Autumn MacArthur – It’s Spring! Let’s Celebrate! And a Giveaway
A Daddy for Her Triplets (Lone Star Cowboy League) by Deb Kastner
The Hero’s Sweetheart (Eagle Point Emergency) by Cheryl Wyatt
Operation Valentine (Operation Romance 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey
An Informal Arrangement (Informal Romance 2) by Heather Gray
Broken Valentine (Broken Holidays 2) by Ginger Solomon
Berry on Top (A Farm Fresh Romance 6) by Valerie Comer
Island Hope (Wildflower B&B 4) by Kimberly Rose Johnson
Curiouser (Girls of Wonder Lane 3) by Christina Coryell
Falling for the Millionaire by Merrille Whren
Then There Was You (Emerald Cove 2) by Heidi McCahan
A complete list of Inspy Romance books by our authors is always available on ourBOOKS tab!
Check out box sets, permanently FREE books and audiobooks on our NEWS tab!