A lifestyle blogger that I follow recently did a “10 Things You May Not Know About Me” post, which I thought was fun and interesting, so I thought I’d do one for you today.
- I’m an ISFJ, which translates to Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. My strengths? I’m loyal, hardworking, and supportive. My weaknesses? I take things too personally and I tend to repress my feelings. I share the same personality type as Kate Middleton, Beyonce, and Captain America. (Fun fact: My hubby is the complete opposite of me, an ENTP.)
- I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 12. I grew a lot spiritually in college, thanks to some amazing mentors, but it wasn’t until the past few years when I really understood the gospel, thanks to our church’s solid teaching. I’m so thankful for God’s grace as I continue to grow in my faith.
- I love all kinds of fruit, especially pineapple (that explains the pineapple in the graphic).
- I was an only child until age 10 when God answered my prayer for a sibling and gave me my sister.
- I’m an aunt of 4: twin nieces who are in college, and one 3 year old niece and one 1 year old nephew.
- My favorite board game is Scrabble.
- I recently found out that I have some Christian pastors in my lineage on my mom’s side (which is surprising since Christianity was not widespread in China several generations ago).
- I only started becoming comfortable with telling people that I’m an author about a year ago.
- I read up to 3 books a day when I was a teen. I especially enjoyed suspense (I read a lot of Mary Higgins Clark back in the day) and of course, romance.
- I have to listen to music when I write. Depending on the scene I’m working on and/or my mood, I listen to everything from 80s and 90s boy band hits, to piano and string orchestral versions of BTS songs, to current ballads. I can listen to a song over and over and over again and not get sick of it.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better. Now, it’s your turn. Please share one thing (or ten things!) that I and the other InspyRomance readers may not know about you.
Giveaway: I’d like to give away a $5 Amazon gift card. One winner will be randomly chosen from the comments below. The giveaway will remain open until midnight on Sunday, May 31st.