I must admit that it’s been one of those weeks where I’ve woken up not knowing what day it is. Life has gotten busy with my kids back in school and me trying to invest as much of my brain energy into meeting deadlines before the year ends. Add to this the other dozen things I need to squeeze in throughout the day (aka. cooking and laundry), and it’s no wonder my days all end up feeling the same. But today, my friends, is Friday! The end of a work/school week and the start of the weekend.
I thought I’d do something different, and hopefully fun, for my post today. (I happened to stumble upon this idea when I was searching for “author blog post ideas”.) I’ll be describing myself, my favorite character of mine, and my favorite one of my books, each in 5 words.
So, welcome to my Friday Five post. :)
1. Myself: Introvert, creative, supportive, intense, funny
2. My favorite character (Mama Koo from Taking a Chance on Mr. Wrong): Hilarious, well-meaning, uncouth, dramatic, old-fashioned
3. My favorite book (I can’t play favorites, but I do love the couple from Taking a Chance on the Enemy since they remind me of me and my hubby): Sparks, dynamic, redemption, sweet, fun
And since it wouldn’t truly be a Friday Five post without five topics, here are 2 bonus ones.
4. Life: Strange, wonderful, sad, hard, precious
5. God’s love: Amazing, redeeming, rich, sacrificial, safe
What’s your Friday Five? If you could pick one of the topics above, how would you describe it in 5 words?
And just an FYI, the two books I mentioned above, along with Taking a Chance on the Heartbreaker, are part of my Taking Chances on Love series. I recently revamped these books by giving them a thorough edit, new titles, and new covers.
Giveaway: I’d like to give away a $5 Amazon gift card (since we’re all about the number 5 today). One winner will be randomly chosen from the comments below. The giveaway will remain open until midnight on Wednesday, September 26th.