Click for details:
• 2020 6th Birthday Bash (February 14 – March 16, 2020)
• 2019 Back-to-School Bash (August 9 – September 9, 2019)
• 2019 5th Birthday Bash (February 14 – March 16, 2019)
• 2018 Back-to-School Bash (August 20 – September 19, 2018)
• 2018 Spring Birthday Bash (February 14 – March 16, 2018)
• 2017 Back-to-School Bash (August 12 – September 11, 2017)
• 2017 Spring Birthday Bash (February 14 – March 14, 2017)
• 2016 Back-to-School Giveaway (August 7 – September 4, 2016)
• 2016 Anniversary Giveaway (February 15 – March 14, 2016)
• 2015 Fall Giveaway (September 14 – October 10, 2015)
About Inspy Romance Giveaways
Inspy Romance giveaways are sponsored by Inspy Romance and its authors. Inspy Romance authors, posting guests, and the immediate family of either are not eligible to win. All winners must be 18 years or older. International entrants are eligible for e-prizes. Prizes sent via physical mail are restricted to U.S. mailing addresses only unless specifically noted. Every comment on an Inspy Romance blog post during that time (with the exception of exclusions listed above) is an entry. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winners will be randomly selected and announced within two weeks of closing at https://www.inspyromance.com. Inspy Romance will contact the winners and post their names in the next Sunday Edition.
If you live outside the USA, PLEASE click here and fill in this quick form to be eligible for the international prize bundles. International readers with Amazon US access are also eligible to win e-book bundles.
About Inspy Romance Policies
About Monthly Giveaways
The authors at Inspy Romance give away a $20 Amazon gift cards every month to two commenters drawn at random. It’s our way of saying thank you to you who make this a community. The winners will be contacted by Inspy Romance and their names will be posted on the next applicable Sunday Edition post.
About Single-Post Giveaways
Each author may, from time to time, offer a limited-time giveaway on one of her posts. She will give the parameters of the giveaway (e-book or paperback, worldwide or US-only, etc) including the closing date then draw a winner at random. The author will contact the winner, and the winner’s name will be posted on the next applicable Sunday Edition post.