Happy Canada Day to my country, the True North strong and free. Hey, you have to indulge me. It’s not often Canada Day is on a Sunday when I’m in charge of Sunday Editions!
I took this photo of the Empress Hotel in early May when we were in Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia and the most British city in Canada. One of these fine years we need to have High Tea at the Empress — it’s world famous, with prices to match!
Winners this Week
If you’re a winner, you should have received an email from the author in charge of the giveaway. If not, please email us at: prizes at inspyromance dot com.
Shannon Taylor Vannatter’s winner is Wemble!
Specials this Week
Carol Moncado’s A Royally Beautiful Mess is 99c through today, July 1.
Heather Gray’s Nowhere for Christmas is 99c through July 3.
Kimberly Rose Johnson’s A Love Song for Kayla is FREE through July 3.
Canada’s confederation was in 1867, so we celebrated our 150th birthday in 2017. This photo was taken on the Inner Harbor in Victoria… in between children climbing all over the letters and numbers!
Last Week on Inspy Romance
On Monday, Heather Gray invited us to life in the great outdoors (or thereabout).
On Tuesday, Marion Ueckermann shared the theme Submerged.
On Wednesday, Lindi Peterson talked about building character.
On Thursday, Cecelia Dowdy asked: Do men read romance novels?
On Friday, Janet W Ferguson hosted Tina Radcliffe and Falling for the Rancher… and #giveaway.
On Saturday, Julie Arduini talked about single parent characters.
Next Week on Inspy Romance
Monday: Krista Phillips
Tuesday: Kimberly Rose Johnson (A Romance Lover’s Dream & #FreeBook)
Wednesday: CLOSED for the Fourth of July
Thursday: Carol Moncado (The Indentured Queen Cover Evolution)
Friday: Alexa Verde (Spotlight: A Vow Redeemed by Kristen M. Fraser and #Giveaway)
Saturday: Annalisa Daughety
My husband surprised me with a whale-watching tour. We’ve done them before, but I didn’t think this was a good time of year for it since the bigger whales are in transit from their winter grounds near Hawaii and aren’t off the BC coast in big numbers yet. But we not only surprised a pod of harbor porpoises, but we spent probably twenty minutes enjoying the antics of a family of orcas (below), so it was well worth the trip!
• The Indentured Queen (Crowns & Courtships 4) by Carol Moncado
• A Heart Realigned (Peacock Hill Romance 3) by Elizabeth Maddrey
• Becoming Me (Imagination 1) by Staci Stallings
• Skye (Rainbow Falls 1) by Heather Gray
• A Reservation for Romance (Homegrown Love 3) (Arcadia Valley Romance 19) by Annalisa Daughety
• Once Upon a Laugh by Heather Gray, Krista Phillips, and 6 others
• A Sudden Spark (The Spark Brothers 2) by Liwen Y. Ho
• Season of Romance (Rios Azules Romances: the Macalisters 1) by Alexa Verde (re-release of Love’s Ransom)
• Season of Love (Rios Azules Romances: the Macalisters 2) by Alexa Verde (re-release of Love’s Christmas Cheer)