Welcome to May! Is there a lovelier time of year? I posit that there isn’t, at least in the northern hemisphere. When I think of May’s opposite, it brings me to November, the dreariest, rainiest, foggiest, miserabalist month! Sorry, those of you south of the equator.
But May. It’s a time for blossoms and tea, and that’s how we’ll celebrate Sunday Editions for the next few weeks. Look around you! Smell spring in the air. Don’t sniff the pollen and sneeze, though…
Winners this Week
If you’re a winner, you should have received an email from the author in charge of the giveaway. If not, please email us at: prizes at inspyromance dot com.
Lindi Peterson’s winner is Tracey Hagwood!
Don’t forget… every comment you make qualifies you to win one of the monthly Amazon card giveaways! Our winners for April are: MJSH and Paula Marie!
Congratulations to all!
Specials this Week
Sprouts of Love (a Garden Grown Romance) by Valerie Comer is 99¢ through Friday, May 10!
Did you know Inspy Romance hosts a Christian Romance Reader Gathering group on Facebook? Join us… but don’t forget to answer the questions for admittance!
Our next Author Takeover in CRRG is Friday, May 10, with Autumn Macarthur, Alexa Verde, and Marion Ueckermann at 7-9 P.M. EASTERN (that’s 6-8 Central, 5-7 Mountain, 4-6 Pacific, etc.)
Last Week on Inspy Romance
On Monday, Janet W. Ferguson shared a St Simons vacation inspiration
On Tuesday, Narelle Atkins offered a book recommendation: The Saturday Night Supper Club by Carla Laureano
On Wednesday, Marion Ueckermann discussed the power of three… and #giveaway
On Thursday, Melanie D. Snitker felt surrounded… and #giveaway
On Friday, Liwen Y. Ho shared celebrating 18 years of marriage… and #giveaway
On Saturday, Ginger Solomon shared what she’s been up to in Busy Me
Next Week on Inspy Romance
Monday: Heather Gray (What Happens After The End? + a #Giveaway)
Tuesday: Julie Arduini (Surrender Issues and Romance)
Wednesday: Jolene Navarro
Thursday: Lindi Peterson
Friday: Merrillee Whren (Three Brothers and a Giveaway)
Saturday: Jan Thompson (Reflections of an Empty-Nesting Christian Mother (Happy Mother’s Day!))
• Reclaiming Charity (The Potter’s House Books 21) by Marion Ueckermann
• The Cowboy’s Romantic Dreamer (Montana Ranches Christian Romance 3) by Valerie Comer
• Country Blessings (Dalton Brothers 2) by Merrillee Whren
• Lawfully Cherished by Liwen Y. Ho
• Her First Love (First Love 1) by Ginger Solomon
• A Tuscan Legacy Complete Collection by Marion Ueckermann, Elizabeth Maddrey, Alexa Verde, Heather Gray, Narelle Atkins, Autumn Macarthur, and 1 other
• What Makes a Home (Everyday Love Book 3) by Jaycee Weaver
• Love Me (A Chapel Cove Romance 2) by Alexa Verde
• Garden Grown Romances (the complete collection 1-4) by Valerie Comer (part of the Arcadia Valley Romance series)
• Can’t Live Without You by Ginger Solomon (previously in A Christmas to Remember boxed set)
• On Angels’ Wings by Ginger Solomon (previously in The Heart of Christmas boxed set)
• Loaves & Wishes (Baxter Family Bakery 1) (formerly in Romance Grows in Arcadia Valley) by Elizabeth Maddrey
• Murrells Inlet Miracles 1-3 by Laurie Larsen
• Match Made in Heaven by Julie Arduini
• Find You Again (Savannah Sweethearts 8 ) by Jan Thompson
• Cherish Me (A Chapel Cove Romance 3) by Autumn Macarthur
• Starting Anew (Life Unexpected 3) by Melanie D. Snitker
• My Wayfaring Billionaire (Grimwood Legacy 3) by Jackie Castle
• Tender Wishes and Butterfly Kisses (Honeysuckle Cove 8) by Mary Manners
A complete list of Inspy Romance books by our authors is always available on our BOOKS tab. Find our audiobooks, our permanently free e-books, and our thank-you gifts for newsletter subscribers there as well!