<Cough-cough> years ago today, something momentous happened–my parents celebrated their forth wedding anniversary by welcoming me into the world.
I’ve been through much in my time here on earth, but through it all God has protected, comforted, and lead me–when I let Him. He has loved me through my mistakes and in spite of them.
During this month of LOVE, I want you to remember God loves you. God LOVES you. God loves YOU with an everlasting love.
Okay…that’s deep enough. :)
Remember, our Birthday Bash is underway. Tons of great prizes wait at the end for seven blessed winners. Check out our giveaway page for all of the details.
If you’re a winner, you should have been contacted by the author offering the prize, if not, please contact us at
prizes at inspyromance dot com
Evelyn Hill is the winner of Lee Tobin McClain’s giveaway.
The winner of Valerie Comer’s giveaway is Margaret Nelson
Jill Weatherholt’s winner is Jessica B.
- Monday: Kimberly Rose Johnson – #NewRelease A Love Song for Kayla
- Tuesday: Happy Valentine’s Day – Not Your Typical Valentine’s Day!!!
- Wednesday: The Romance of the Mountains – Guest Post by Mary Alford plus #Giveaway
- Thursday: Krista Phillips – A Season for Romance
- Friday: Jill Weatherholt – My First Love and #giveaway
- Saturday: Elizabeth Maddrey – A #SneakPeak at Muffins & Moonbeams
- Monday: Janet Ferguson
- Tuesday: Roxanne Rustand
- Wednesday: Heidi McCahan
- Thursday: Merrillee Whren
- Friday: Heather Gray
- Saturday: Sally Bradley
Muffins and Moonbeams by Elizabeth Maddrey
The Soldier and the Single Mom by Lee Tobin McClain
Love at First Laugh by Heather Gray, Elizabeth Maddrey, Krista Phillips, Marion Ueckermann, and four others
For more recent releases, check out our Books page.
Have a BLESSED day!