Another week has passed. Wasn’t it just Sunday a few days ago?
Life for me this week has been unpredictable, but that is life, is it not?
Our homeschool co-op has a Spring Banquet in April, and both of my teenage daughters plan to attend. My older daughter drove herself to buy a dress. The younger one will have her license in a few short weeks, but for now, I’m the driver. So Tuesday we spent the afternoon shopping–not my favorite pastime, but I did enjoy spending time with my not-so-little girl.
Wednesday, my first round of edits hit my mailbox, so I spent most of that day and a good portion of Thursday working on those. I’m also going through another author’s manuscript (round two), since I’m her proofreader. I think she has a love/hate relationship with me.
Friday was co-op day and my birthday. My family made it special. I received a puzzle, a rose notebook, bunny peeps, silk roses (pretty ones), a 3D version of the Tardis (designed by my son and printed on a 3D printer), a Dr. Who poster, a bread machine, and new oven mitts. I asked for the last two. Some years I ask for impractical things, but this year, I went with the practical. My hubby loves fresh baked bread. I aim to please. :) Then hubby took me to dinner. Afterward we came home and had ice cream with the two youngest (all the others were out). All-in-all it was a fabulous day.
How was your week?
Oh, and don’t forget to comment to get your name in the drawing for our fabulous giveaways. More info HERE.
Pete Olson is the winner of Lee Tobin McClain’s giveaway.
Are you a winner? If so, contact us at
prizes at inspyromance dot com
- Monday: Hallee Bridgeman – Speaking the Language of Love
- Tuesday: Lindi Peterson – Warming Things Up
- Wednesday: Lynette Sowell – Love ‘n Stuff
- Thursday: Kimberly Rose Johnson – Love Conquers a Disastrous Date
- Friday: Carolyne Aarsen – Resistance
- Saturday: Annalisa Daughety – Confessions of a Romance Writer
- Monday: Ginger Solomon – At a Loss For Words
- Tuesday: Jill Weatherholt – Head-Spinning Blessings
- Wednesday: Elizabeth Maddrey – Evolution of a Book Cover
- Thursday: Roxanne Rustand
- Friday: Valerie Comer – Which Farm Fresh Romance Heroine Are You? (with a giveaway)
- Saturday: Heidi McCahan – Ten Books I Wish Were Made Into Movies
A Daddy for Her Triplets (Lone Star Cowboy League) by Deb Kastner
The Hero’s Sweetheart (Eagle Point Emergency) by Cheryl Wyatt
Operation Valentine (Operation Romance 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey
An Informal Arrangement (Informal Romance 2) by Heather Gray
Broken Valentine (Broken Holidays 2) by Ginger Solomon
Berry on Top (A Farm Fresh Romance 6) by Valerie Comer
Island Hope (Wildflower B&B 4) by Kimberly Rose Johnson
Falling for the Millionaire by Merrille Whren
Then There Was You (Emerald Cove 2) by Heidi McCahan
A complete list of Inspy Romance books by our authors is always available on ourBOOKS tab!
Check out box sets, permanently FREE books and audiobooks on our NEWS tab!