If you’re anything like me, you may have a little problem with your TBR (to-be-read) list. Or maybe it’s more like a pile, or a stack, or a mountain, or, let’s be honest, a planet with its own gravitational pull. Some books may have been newly placed on the list, but then there are those books that are collecting dust and have been on your TBR (insert noun here) for years *cough, cough*. Well, I invite you to join me in tackling your TBR in 2023! Nothing too extravagant, but if we read one book a month that’s been on our TBR, we can make a nice little dent.
Here are the 12 books from my TBR that I’m tackling this year.
- Postcards by Elizabeth Maddrey
- The One Who Got Away by Tara Grace Ericson
- Retying the Knot by Liwen Y. Ho
- To Believe in You by Emily Conrad
- Sweetened With Honey by Valerie Comer
- Chasing Valentino by Julie Carbonini
- Love and the Dream Come True by Tammy L. Gray
- Sweet Right Here by Jenny B. Jones
- Bookshop by the Sea by Denise Hunter
- Organized Backup by Meredith Resce
- Beyond the Tides by Liz Johnson
- Like a Winter Snow by Lindsay Harrel
Those are mine. What books from your TBR list are you tackling this year?