Raise your hand if you opened a new e-reader on Christmas morning. Or found a gift card to your favorite bookseller tucked in your stocking. Yay! Books (and the resources to acquire more books) are my favorites to both give and receive. I’m sure the same is true for you. If your house is anything like mine, the days between Christmas and New Year’s go a little something like this …
The guests have gone home. Family members are occupied with bowl games on television or playing with their own new electronic devices. There couldn’t possibly be anything else to cook or bake ( at least until tomorrow). Finally, there’s a few minutes to relax. Quick! Grab that gift card. Let’s load that new e-reader with some fabulous reads, shall we? The choices are endless. To help you narrow down the selection process, here are a few of my favorites. Lot’s of inspirational romance (of course!), a smidge of YA, a couple of novellas, and two amazing non-fiction reads that I hope will be a blessing if you choose to read them.
- The Song by Chris Fabry
- Sway by Amy Matayo
- The Gifting by K.E. Ganshert
- One Enchanted Christmas by Melissa Tagg
- Snowflakes & Mistletoe: A Collection of Christian Christmas Romances (by several authors you’ll recognize)
- Paper Hearts by Courtney Walsh
- Married Til Monday by Denise Hunter*
- Love in the Details by Becky Wade*
- Let’s All be Brave by Annie F. Downs*
- The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst*
*On sale through January 4th from HarperCollins Christian Publishing. Click here for more details and many more great eBook titles.
Happy reading, friends! May you ring in the new year snuggled up with an intriguing page turner.
Photo credit: Anna Demianenko via Unsplash