I get it. You’ve been busy during the weeks leading up to Christmas. And this year? It hasn’t exactly been blue sky and cherry pie, has it?
But here we are, six days from Christmas, and those Christmas books you’ve had on the shelf for months are glaring at you. Maybe you haven’t even purchased any because you weren’t sure you could get to them. Might I tempt you in the merriest way?
I’m offering a little incentive to make you pause from the craziness and soak in some Christmas cheer. A little reindeer game if you will. Here’s how it will go:
1) Borrow, buy, or find (on Kindle Unlimited) my novella collection Christmas in Mistletoe Square.
2) Settle into your comfiest chair with some wassail, eggnog, hot cocoa, or Sprite Cranberry (seriously, it’s delish).
3) Read ONE, TWO, THREE, or FOUR of the romances set in a quaint Appalachian Christmas town by Pepper Basham, Teresa Tysinger, Cara Putman, and myself.
4) Go on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
5) Post 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 in a status or image. Use the hashtag #MistletoeMerriment and tag me: @janineroscheauthor on Facebook, @janinerosche on Instagram and Twitter. (You can always write more in the post if you don’t want your friends to think you fell off your sleigh and bumped your head. You can also steal one of the images below if you’d like).
Each person who participates will be entered into the giveaway. The number of entries each person gets will correspond to the number of stories they read. So, if you only got to read Pepper’s adorable “The Christmas Clue to Finding You,” you’ll get one entry. If you read that, Teresa’s more mature romance “An Unscripted Christmas” and Cara’s mystery “Silver Bell Secrets,” then you’ll get three entries. Finally, if you top that off with my Babes in Toyland/You’ve Got Mail mash-up, “Dreams in Toyland,” you’ll get four entries!
I’m relying on the honor system, so stay on Santa’s nice list, okay? What happens if you’ve already read one or more stories from the collection? Well, that counts, too!
One winner* will receive:
- An Out of Print library card tote bag (value $22.00)
- Either a bookplate signed by all four authors and if needed, a paperback copy of the collection for you or a friend (value up to $14.50)
- A personalized Library Book Embosser from the STAMPI Store (value $33.50)
- A $30 Amazon gift card
*Due to high shipping costs, winner must have a valid US mailing address. Winner must be at least 18 years of age. Contest runs from Dec. 20th-Dec.23rd. Winner will be chosen Dec. 24th.
About Christmas in Mistletoe Square:
Christmas is in the air in Kedgewick Creek, North Carolina, at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Will romance find four couples in the month of December or will the pressure to keep the festivities Mistletoe Square is known for keep these couples apart? Find out in this collection of four novellas from inspirational authors Pepper Basham, Cara Putman, Janine Rosche, and Teresa Tysinger.
The Christmas Clue to Finding You by Pepper Basham
After five years away, Piper Dawson returns home to Kedgewick Creek and is pulled into a Christmas Scavenger Hunt that resurrects a heartbreak from Christmas past she’s not quite ready to mend. Will a matchmaking granny, a little Christmas magic, and a cute guy in a kilt make all the difference to her Christmas yet-to-come?
Silver Bell Secrets by Cara Putman
Growing up with dyslexia, Avery Blair didn’t love books, but the family-owned bookshop held her heart. She never expected her little business on the backside of nowhere to garner a New York City publishing house’s attention. Hunter Chase has lived an “always winter, never Christmas” existence, and spending the holidays in Christmas Town U.S.A. wasn’t exactly on his Christmas wish list, but he had no choice when his boss gave him an ultimatum. Can small town and big city discover a Christmas future that will last far beyond the page?
An Unscripted Christmas by Teresa Tysinger
Ellie and Oliver Larson face a Christmas full of uncertainty rather than festive cheer. Ellie is tired of playing a supporting role to Oliver’s passion of running the Kedgewick Creek Playhouse. Oliver can’t imagine his life without her. When things go off script, will their love story find its second act?
Dreams in Toyland by Janine Rosche
Toy shop owner Peyton Hammond knows a secret that could take down online giant Kiljoy Toyz and its owner, Joey Kiljoy. After the two adversaries spend Christmas Eve delivering gifts for charity, will the sun rise on newfound love, or will prejudice and lost dreams keep hope in the dark?