Confession time: I love cheesy pick-up lines.
Why, you ask? I think it’s because I appreciate a good sense of humor. It’s a good thing I married a man with one, although I didn’t know how funny he’d become with time. (The dad jokes are strong with this one. Ha!) I also believe life is better when we can laugh together—and groan, snort, and roll our eyes. And we could all use a little more laughter this year, couldn’t we? So, I hope you’ll indulge me today as I share the top 10 cheesy pick-up lines I found on the internet.
- Feel my shirt. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
- Do you believe in love at first sight—or should I walk by again?
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
- Are you a magician? Because when I’m looking at you, you make everyone else disappear.
- Any chance you have an extra heart? Mine’s been stolen!
- I think there’s something wrong with my phone. Your number’s not in it.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
And my favorite…
10. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick-up line.
Alrighty, I hope you enjoyed those as much as I did. Have you heard of any cheesy pick-up lines that make you laugh or groan? Or what do you think about characters with a cheesy sense of humor? I’d love to hear what you think! Please share in the comments below.
Giveaway: I’d like to give away a digital ARC copy of my upcoming book, Love Pact with the Hero. While there are no cheesy pick-up lines in this story, there is a swoony, second chance romance. Two winners will be randomly chosen from the comments below. The giveaway will remain open until midnight on Wednesday, September 30th.
Here’s a look at all the covers in this one-of-a-kind Christmas series that will start releasing next month (mine will be on October 21st)! I hope you’ll check out the series page on Amazon HERE for this amazing round-up of Christian romances.